We work in a multi-team environment with lots of interdependencies. I'd like to have a field on a story/bug that has an up-to-date list of everyone who has a subtask remaining on the main story/bug ticket.
Example
Assuming we had the field "Notes" on the Story, I'd like the Notes string to be "Bob, Sue"
This excludes:
- DONE status items
- Dedupes Bob from appearing twice. (this part is optional, if we can get everything else working and have some duplication that's still a victory)
The trigger events are anytime a subtask class issue is created, updated or assigned, to cause a rebuild of the list on the parent story/bug.
I've had success with getting the string built with a branch to the parent and then a field update action with:
{{issue.subtasks.assignee.emailAddress.substringBefore("@).join(, ")}}
But I've had no success after many tries at not including the Done items or deduping. Any help or pointers would be appreciated.
Current setup:
- Trigger: Multi-trigger on create/assigned/closed
- Condition: Subtask class issue
- Branch: Parent
- Lookup issues: issueFunction in subtasksOf("key={{issue.key}}") AND NOT Status = Done
- Edit field: {{issue.subtasks.assignee.emailAddress.substringBefore("@).join(, ")}}