Hi everyone,
I now tried 2h of ChatGPT to solve my issue but the KI is miserably failing. Now I´m hoping for human intelligence to help me further 😄
Setup
Jira Cloud working on a team-managed project.
Custom Fields
1. Lead Time Start: Date field which is getting populated automatically with the current date once the issue is transitioned to a certain status.
2. Final Lead Time: Number Field that should be calculated based on when the issue transitioned to "Done" state
The task
I already have an automation, that calculates the Final Lead Time once issues get transferred to DONE (this is working fine). However, I still have a whole bunch of tickets, that went to "Done" before this automation existed. Still they have the "Lead Time Start" date existing.
I know want to create an automation to run once, that calculates the days between the "Lead Time Start" date, and the date the issue transitioned to done and populate the number to the "Final Lead Time" field.
Hint: The "issue.statuscategorychangedate" operation doesn´t seem to work in this context - anybody has a clue how to achieve this?