My Goal is that: All members of an approver group must approve for the ticket to proceed. If any one of them declines, the ticket transitions to a Declined status.
I followed these steps but it didn't work:
1. Create an Approval Status
Go to Project Settings → Workflows.
Edit the relevant workflow.
Add a status like Waiting for Approval or Pending Approval.
2. Add Approval Step
In Project Settings → Request Types, open the relevant request type (e.g., Change Request).
Scroll down to Workflow Statuses → select the "Waiting for Approval" status.
Under Approvals, set:
"Add Approvers" → choose a custom field (e.g., Approvers).
Approval Required → I tried with all three given values from the dropdown (A specific number, A specific number from each group, Everyone). But it didn't work as expected. Even when a single user approves it automatically goes to the next state after approval.
But I want that it goes to next state only if all approvers approve from the group.