I noticed that I only see 5 projects in our Jira instance when selecting All Projects but when I was creating a new project today I noticed a very large number of projects out there and while checking one of them I noticed it was archived? How am I able to browse these projects?
Hi @al_bayer
You can see all the projects you have permission to view here:But, if you don't have any permissions in the projects, you can find all of them here as an administrator:On the left sidebar, you will find different tabs as Archived or Trashed projects, too.On the right side, you can open project settings and add a role to yourself with necessary permissions
@Oleksii Melnyk _MOY Apps_ Found it and thank you! Your info above helped!
@Oleksii Melnyk _MOY Apps_ Little confused - is your example above from logging in to the Jira console or Admin console?
@al_bayer Hi! First screen is the general Jira Projects tab.
The second and third screens are available only for admins when you click on Settings button and click on Projects.
(Projects)
And here you will see all projects
Yes something is not right... When I select view all projects this is what I have and no panels available to the left?
@al_bayer , you're welcome! Could you mark the answer as accepted so that other users can find it faster?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.