
I've created a new project, "MDU BOM + Change Orders" and when viewing one of tasks that were logged (on the Views section of the project) it displays "Knowledge base" and "Priority" within the details section. How do I remove these?
This is a service management type project.
If I go into project settings > Screens and modify the screen. Priority and Knowledge base are NOT shown here. Yet when viewing the task on the project, it shows that within the details section of the task. I do not know where to remove this since it's not displayed within the screens section of project settings.
I can also go to jira settings > Work Items > Screens > CD: Jira Service Management Screen Scheme (scheme I am using on the project) > edit > this shows the same display as when I am within the project settings > Screen