¿Como hago un filtro en Jira que me devuelva todas las historias que posea sin excepción, todas sus Tareas Finalizadas?
Es decir, si posee 4 tareas Finalizadas y una En Progreso, no debería el Filtro, traerme esa Historia.
Hi @Edgar Ruiz Diaz and welcome to the Community!
Could you provide a little more context about what you want to use this search for? Is it related to a sprint, a certain time range, a project, ... ?
You can search in Jira for all stories and only completed sub-tasks like this:
Issuetype = Story OR (Issuetype = Sub-task and status = Done)
However, the returned sub-tasks are not necessarily linked to those stories. That depends on the bigger context of your search. So, if the above does not return the desired results, please provide additional details.
Hope this helps!
Thank you @Walter Buggenhout for your response.
Yes, I can provide more context.
In my case, I manage several teams and several projects, and our way of working is, for example, generating stories, which always have linked subtasks. When all the subtasks linked to the story are completed, that story is deployed to production.
Therefore, I need to easily identify, through a filter, which stories have all their subtasks completed, so I can schedule their deployment to production.
I haven't yet found a way to filter only stories with all their subtasks completed without exception.
Is this possible?
There is no straightforward option in Jira to simply search for that. But with that explanation in mind, you can definitely create a working solution for this with native Jira functionality. The best way to manage this, would be to actually build this into your process - which in Jira is your workflow.
I would suggest the following approach:
Once you have those 2 changes in place, you can easily find the stories you're looking for just by searching on that status.
The automation rule could look like this (I don't have the ready for deploy status in my test instance, so you'll need to adjust that - but I hope you see what I mean):
Hi @Walter Buggenhout , of course, I've already seen this automation rule, and it's not what I'm looking for. I just want to filter what I need and then decide whether to deploy it or not.
So, doesn't Jira natively have what I need?
What can I do for this, other than automation? Just an application external of Jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.