Hello - I am working on two separate teams that overlap about 10%.
In jira -for every issue there is an "export XML" option.
Now I am in my other account - how can I import this XML file?
Hi @Desiree Vogt Can you make csv export?https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/
Hi Desiree - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I do not believe there is an XML import function for individual work items. You would need to export as CSV and then import as CSV.
Oh - I can export as Excel and then save the Excel file as CSV...Is that what Jira wants us to do?
@Desiree Vogt You need to open Filters --> Search work itemsAfter that, find your issues with filters.Next step - Click to Export button and select Export CSV (all fields)For import in the same page, you will find (...) --> Import work items from CSV
Yes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.