HelloCan I cancel the invoice payment on June 27 and proceed with the payment again with another card?
Hi @최재호 and welcome to the community.
Since it is July now you might already have solved this problem but you can change the card in your billing profile by going to:
Administration -> Choose the site you want to change -> Billing -> Choose product and go to Payment methods and update the payment card.
If you don't pay your monthly bill your site will most likely be inactivated so to avoid interuptions make sure you update your payment card in time for the billing cycle
Best regards,/Staffan
Hello,
Welcome to community
Adding to what Staffan said, Yes you can update the payment as per steps here : https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-payment-methods/
Thank you,
prachi
No, that's not what I'm saying.I would like to get a refund on the current payment made on June 27 and pay back the payment on June 27 with another card.
Thank you.But.. that's not what I want..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.