I am trying to link GitLab for Jira with self-managed gitlab. after "get start" of GitLab for Jira(gitlab.com), I can sign in gitlab and link groups. but, however, it still shows "get start" in GitLab for Jira plugin. What's wrong with it? any clue?
After linking GitLab, you must Authorize the group (not just individual repos, Wait for group sync (can take a few minutes).
If still the issue persists, try removing and reinstalling the app from Jira’s Apps > Manage apps, alternatively, try from another browser or clear your browser cache/cookies
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried use new browser and reinstall the Gitlab for Jira as you mentioned. However, it does not work. It seems no group sync happens after I "link" a group.
following are the authorize screen and link screen. I am not sure if it is normal. and is there any other method that I can try?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.