Hi all,
I have closed my company and want to cancel my subscription as i am still being charged on my credit card.
I do not have the employees who set this up and I am not the organisation admin so I cannot do this.
Can anyone help me.
opps
You have contact to your credit card company like bank. Contact with their support team or use the company app to get support or cancel subscriptions.or contact with support: https://support.atlassian.com/
Hi, @Debra Taylor
Welcome to Atlassian Community!We can't solve your question here, because it can be done only by Atlassian Support.Usually it's enough to make tiket to support, if you're organization admin.But, because you're not admin, you can't make it, and I requested support help. They will answer in 2 business days.
Hi Debra,
Thanks for raising this to us on Atlassian Community. I've raised a ticket with the support team so we can help you with this. Keep an eye out in your email for the ticket number.
Take care, and we'll speak to you soon!
Shannon S | Atlassian Cloud Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.