When an /expand element is added to a page, there is the ability to "Go wide" and then "Go full width". When a /code snippet is added within the expand, this button is removed.
Edit: this does not happen immediately, but after the expand loses focus and I return to edit it, the arrows on the right hand side are not there
Code snippets usually have the ability to do the same thing for wide and full width, but when they are inside the expand element they can only ever be as wide as that element.
So, the ability to go wide and full width is removed from the code snippet, but this ability is also removed from the outer expand element.
I can select and cut the code snippet, go wide and then full width on the expand element, then paste the code snippet back within the expand to get the desired behaviour, but it would be nice to be able to go wide and full width without doing that.
Is this behaviour expected? Is there anything I'm missing?