Hello. I've been asked to change the background image and some of the text formatting attributes on our Help Pages, which are hosted via Atlassian. I've never done this before and don't know where to access these settings or change the styling. Here's an example of the page:https://mindlogger.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portalsI've gone to our Space Settings page and there appears to be no way to do it there. Can someone help me? Thanks.
Geoff
Hi @Geoff Schuller , welcome to the community!
Which plan are you on, Standard or Premium or other? There's very little you can change with Standard, but Atlassian just provided a number of style/formatting options for Premium.
BTW, even in Standard, you or your Jira Admin can change that background header image:
@Susan Waldrip I don't know how to determine what plan I am on, or what access level I have. Can you tell me where to look? Also, what is the "customer portal?" Please let me know. And thank you for helping.
Hi @Geoff Schuller , you should first check to see if you're a Jira Admin because you'll need those permissions to see the other info:
What might help you after you take a look at that info is to check out the free Atlassian learning. It will give you a good overview of Jira Service Management (JSM) terms and generally how it works. I'd suggest beginning with the Getting Started learning path followed by Build Admin Skills path, and then search the Community for questions you have and post another question if you can't find the answers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.