I am facing an issue where I have full Jira Administrator access, but I am still unable to perform several administrative actions in both the production and sandbox environments.
**In the Production Environment:**
- I cannot make changes to certain configurations (e.g., workflows, fields, goals, plans) even though I am a site admin.
- Some options appear locked or are missing, limiting my ability to manage the project settings.
**In the Sandbox Environment:**
- I am unable to create or manage Advanced Roadmaps plans.
- The usual options or steps to create a plan do not appear, despite having admin access.
- We want to test configuration changes safely, but the sandbox is not allowing us to do so effectively.
Could you please help verify:
- Whether my permissions are correctly assigned for full administrative access?
- If there are any known limitations or additional settings required to unlock these features?
- How to enable plan creation in the sandbox?
Let me know if you need my site URL, account details, or any supporting screenshots.
Thank you for your assistance.