I want to create an automation rule to automatically add 4 customers (always the same) to each new ticket. The automation works until it wants to actually add participants. Here it seems, that it can't find the Request participants field.
I tried 2 ways. First using dropdown field selector (Request Participants popped up) and second, using custom settings (with corresponding account Ids:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10048": [
{
"accountId": "{{issue.reporter.accountId}}"
},
{
"accountId": "XXX"
},
{
"accountId": "XXX"
},
{
"accountId": "XXX"
},
{
"accountId": "XXX"
}
]
}
}
Both show following Audit logs:
Audit Log:
- Work item created 07/01/2025, 09:30:59
Work item fields condition 07/01/2025, 09:30:59
Work item fields condition 07/01/2025, 09:30:59
Edit work item 07/01/2025, 09:31:00
Edited work item successfully, however some of the set fields aren't available. Fields ignored: Request participants (customfield_10048)

The field Request Participants is added to the service requests in Screens Tab.
Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help!!