I need to do a report on hours tracked against each epic for the previous month e.g. October. And who tracked them.
Is this possible without going into each individual ticket?
Hi Laura,
I started using the Epic Sum Up add-on for this about a year ago. Simple to set up and very easy to use. You can find it in the Marketplace right here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.epicSumUp/cloud/overview
The PRO version is commercial, but there's also a free version that has the key functionality you are referring to: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.epicSumUpFree/cloud/overview.
(it's available for cloud and server)
Hi Walter,
Great thank you! I have downloaded this add-on. How do I use the add-on now that it is downloaded?
Hey Laura,
You can find all that in the manuals online:
Might be useful to have a look at the feature matrix too to see what's in the light vs the pro versions.
In short, install the add-on first and then look through the user guide for the configuration.
Laura, you should create an Excel pivot table with the following dimensions:
The Better Excel Plugin has a worklog-report.xlsx template that you could use as starting point.
See: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-better-excel-plugin/documentation/pivot-tables
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.