Hello,
I am in the process of replacing groups in my Jira instance because of the merger of Jira software and Jira work management. Well, I wanted to change the name of a group first from jira-work-management to jira-standard users. But when I try to change the name of the the jira-work-management group I receive a scary message in Jira cloud saying that changing group name is on Beta only. So I decided to create a new group. Then I copied all the users to my jira group but the migration via API has not migrated the non-human users (they are Atlassian apps such as Azure DevoOps for Jira or Automation for Jira). So, it seems I have to add them manually. Is there a way to add the jira apps to the a new jira group? I can't see a way on "manage apps" to do this.
Thanks
Tony