I am an org-admin, site-admin and product admin. I currently have the task of cleaning up all the managed users in our organisation that have no product access. Theoretically that would be quite easy, as it states clearly who has product access or not in the admin space. However, I have noticed that in Confluence when I extract an overview of spaces a user has access to, I cannot see the spaces in the overview that have been blocked for me (like the space for our managers) even though the users I am looking at have access to that space. Now I am worried that some of the managed users might have access to a product without me being aware of it since I might not have sufficient permissions (although as an org- and site-admin I think I should). Can I be 100% sure that if it says "no product access" they really have no product access? I don't accidentally want to delete someones account when they still need it.
Addition after removing user marked with "no product access": Some users who were marked as having no product access apparently did have access which I then removed. I got some rather angry messages because of that. I would like to know why these users are listed as having no product access.