My trial expired, and that Jira instance was deleted, how do I go about reclaiming my company domain?
I still have admin access without the company name, but when I go to Jira, it tells me an admin needs to approve my access (and I am the admin.)
Hi @Timothy Smith In case of such a problem, I recommend contacting Atlassian support - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Support leads me back to here to community support, not to any way to contact an actual person or way to contact Atlassian. It's a catch 22. Zero support until you are on a paid license with support, including this.
@Timothy Smith do you have org admin role?
Yes.
As the other posters have suggested you will need to contact Atlassian support for help if you want to reuse a previous instance/site name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.