Hi there,
Would appreciate some help. I have a project that has multiple teams that work on the project, I am trying to set a automation so when each team board is used, it will automatically set the team and component for any new tasks created so that the ticket does not get removed from view in the board.
For example, if manufacturing board is used with this JQL:
project = "Olarm HUB" AND ("Team[Team]" = "f713efbd-6159-460e-bcc4-2cd2186b2446" OR component = "Manufacturing ") ORDER BY Rank ASC
Then set the team and component to manufacturing automatically. To do this, I set the component field to manufacturing and also set additional fields using the following where the ID is the manufacturing team:
{
"update": {
"customfield_10001": [
{
"set": {
"value": "7470ee42-cf78-434a-9bc6-d20d5be2953b"
}
}
]
}
}
This above automation does not work at all when using the same JQL in the board and when also used in the If statement of the automation.
It only seems to run the automation successfully when I do not include a OR statement in the board and automation JQL. In other words, if I use the following JQL and the same if in the automation then the automation step to set the component and additional fields works 100%:
project = "Olarm HUB" AND "Team[Team]" = "f713efbd-6159-460e-bcc4-2cd2186b2446" ORDER BY Rank ASC
How do I achieve the automation when using the board with JQL that includes the following JQL:
project = "Olarm HUB" AND ("Team[Team]" = "f713efbd-6159-460e-bcc4-2cd2186b2446" OR component = "Manufacturing ") ORDER BY Rank ASC