How come I suddenly can't edit my own confluence page. I'm the owner of it
Hi @Caroline Thom
What error do you get when trying to edit it?
Can you edit other pages? Is it just this one page?
Are you an admin? Can you look at permissions? If you are a site admin, is there anything going on with your site? If you are not an admin have you asked your Confluence or site admin?
Hello @Caroline Thom
Most likely the rights to your space are changed by your confluence admin, which lead to you loosing your access to your own page. Please check with your confluence admin, unless you yourself are the admin.
Hi, @Caroline Thom!
Are you sure you have edit permissions?
I have now found out how to contact the admins. Which wasn't straight forward. I had access a few weeks ago, now I haven't. Hopefully they reply soon :-) Thanks for responses everyone.
Hope you get your issue resolved quickly 😊✨
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.