Hi all,
I know there are an array of different solutions to this question but I can't get a working version, wondering if there are Smart Value deprecations taking place.
Scenario
When an Epic child work item has a Start or Due Date entered or updated, the automation updates the parent Epic with the earliest Start date and/or latest Due date from amongst the child work items, which may exists across multiple Sprints.
WHEN Due Date field update
IF Parent Exists
--> Branch - FOR Parent IF Parent is Epic
THEN Edit Work Item - Set Due Date using Smart Value
Current Outcome
When I test my trigger it flows and identifies the Epic correctly, I have verified this by adding labels using the 'Additional Fields' section.
Current Problem
The Smart Values I'm using are not finding the Start Date and Due Date to do the update.
I have tried existing solutions below, but with no success
Due Date = {{issue.children.sprint.endDate.max.jiraDate}}
Due Date - {{issue.children.sprint.last.endDate.jiraDate}}
Due Date - {{lookupissues.dueDate.max.jiraDate}}
Due Date - {{lookupissues.sprint.max.endDate.jiraDate}}
Due Date - {{lookupissues.sprint.endDate.jiraDate}}
What concerns me is that neither of these sets of properties exist in the Smart Values Automation reference.
Automation smart values - issues | Cloud automation Cloud | Atlassian Support
Thanks in advance, look forward to putting this issue in the rear view :-)
Rich