I have created a content database where I can house all of the YouTube videos, links, and documents needed for the onboarding process. The idea is to be able to simply embed the links/files from one database into the various onboarding pages, rather than embed them into each page. That way, if we have to change content, we can simply fix it in one place, and it will be adjusted everywhere.
I can do this, but instead of just showing the link, it is also pulling up the database entitled "Onboarding Content." Is there any way I can just have the Smartlink visible on the page? It makes the page look clunky and I would rather not show the title of the database; I just want it to show the embedded value from the database.
One thing I tried was selecting the "inline" option. Unfortunately, the smartlink disappears and the only text that remains is the "Onboarding Content" tab.