Hi, please explain why you broke the search which was working fine before introducing artificial i**ot you developed? At the moment the search is broken on the level that it can't even find tasks when I enter directly task name as it is in the ticket. You enter task name as is and the system can't find it. Wow. Even Windows explorer does it better.
Besides, with some heck, it brings some tickets from 2018-2020 years, for the hell knows what reason. I need to work on tasks which are needed now, not back in the times of Neanderthals.
You make things which are useless cause they wipe existing features functionality into void. I don't have anything against LLM features, as long as they don't break the existing tools.
And please stop questions like "did you use filters", "is your computer turned ON", "is the power up", "is your webpage refreshed" - YES YES YES everything is fine, filters are fine, browser is fine, power is 220V and internet is stable. The only thing that doesn't work is your search feature which was successfully broken by your devs.