Hi there,
I have set up a an Approval step in a workflow using a Custom Field Group Picker (multiple groups).
In Contexts & Default Value of the Custom Field the Default Value is set to the correct Group 'Test Approval Group' (set up in Atlassian Admin Settings / User Management / Groups) .
I get the below error when transitioning the ticket to the status that triggers the Approval:
Update approver groups
1 person from any group in ‘Test Approval Custom Field v2’ must approve, but there are no groups.
When I click Add Approver Group, the 'Test Approval Group' does not show up in the Dropdown despite the Group being set up in Atlassian Admin Settings / User Management (and correctly mapped to the Custom Field as the Default Context.
I'm a little bit stumped because I've followed the guide exactly and it also matches another Approval - using a different custom field / group - on the same workflow (which was set up previously by another Admin).
Any thoughts?
Thanks
