Hello. Hope you can all help. We do not let our customers access Jira directly. I need to find a way to have a form filled out externally and then it could attach to a Jira ticket. I have an app that was working but they made some changes and now it's not working like it was. Could I make a stand alone Confluence Space that I could give a link to a form to for our customers to fill out?
Hi @Clare Lawson
You could use JSM for this use case. You could also wait for Jira forms to roll out.
Hello, @Clare Lawson
What app were you using and what was wrong?
You can set up a Jira Service Management (JSM) customer portal:
If you're seeking a replacement for your current app, Smart Forms for Jira developed by my team could be a strong alternative. It provides the core functionality you need to connect external submissions to Jira.
With Smart Forms for Jira, you can:
Here is how a process would work:
Can you tell me about Jira forms?
Here is a some info https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-forms-and-what-can-they-do/
Thank you. I have Smart Forms and it has an issue right now. I am waiting to see if it works itself out. Something with the latest upgrade.
Hello @Clare LawsonI saw you reached out to our Support Team earlier — just checking in to see if everything is working fine now? Let me know if you still need help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.