Hi all,
I'm encountering an issue with the Confluence Database feature and was hoping someone could shed some light on it.
When attempting to export a database (to HTML, CSV, or PDF), the Export button appears and works as expected—but only when the database does not contain any links or relationships to other databases.
As soon as I introduce an Entry Link to another database within a given table, the Export button disappears entirely. I've verified this behavior across multiple test scenarios to ensure it's consistently reproducible.
I'm the administrator of the Confluence space, so permission limitations are not likely the cause.
Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is this a known limitation or possibly a bug? Are there any workarounds or configuration settings that could restore export functionality while maintaining database relationships?
Any insights would be greatly appreciated.


Update 2025-07-02 - Workaround Found
I've figured out a workaround for this 'issue', using Google Chrome, open the needed database in the same tab. Then go in the same to the database which is linked to it, and finally go back to the original database you want to export. Now the export button reappears again.