I have a free license for JSM and im trying to customize it and add branding. Currently, i was only able to add a logo and some description. if I want to achieve this, what plan do I need to subscribe too in order for me to fully customize it?
@Fadz What type of customization/branching are you looking to achieve?
Hi @Fadz ,
What customization do you need? Can you describe it more?
Unfortunately, native options are very limited. As you mentioned, you can add logo and description. It's also possible to change background, add announcement banner, set different layout (changing blocks' position on the help center).
If you need more advanced options (like building all pages from scratch), you need to use marketplace apps. The most popular is developed by Refined: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218481/refined-sites-for-jsm-theme-itsm-hr-help-service-desks?hosting=cloud&tab=overview .
hey @Mathew Lederman thank you for the response. I'm trying to set the banner image, color. here is an example i found in YT. now in the second image, thats how it looks like from my end. (image with black box is my view)
hello @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
what do i need to do to access the side panel options similar to the screenshot? here is my view and the view i saw from a YT tuutorial (my view is the one with black box
First screenshot is from Help Center, second - from customer portal. You need to click on Help Center on your screen (left top) and after that click Customize button.
I think i'm missing something here. After I click Help Center, there is no Customize button. Please help me I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.