Hi. I want to create a custom field in a JIRA issue that will be like a hyperlink. Specifically, I want to be able to enter something like `[text|link]` and have it being displayed as a hyperlink pointing to link. How Can I achieve that?
Yep, and it's easy.
Change that field's renderer to wiki in your Field Configurations.
@Nicolas Bourdages, can you please be more specific. I know the theory but can't seem to find render configuration neither during field creation nor in field configuration/editing.
It's in Field Configuration, where you set fields optional/required/hidden. You have the option to set a different renderer for a given field in different projects by using Field Configuration Schemes.
Change_renderer.png
So, for a URL custom field you've got only the following actions: Edit, Hide, Required, Screens. I had to create a text field instead. It seems to work, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.