We have a single, company-managed project which aims to visualise all tickets across our dev and data teams. We also include service desk issues in our sprint, so the Service Management project is included in the Jira software project.
The board filter captures the service desk issues fine. However, when I go to map the statuses to the Kanban columns, certain statuses are missing. I have no quick-filters enabled.
I thought perhaps this is due to the status not existing in Jira software workflow - but what confuses me is some statuses unique to our service desk (e.g. 'Investigate' for incidents) are available to map. Others i.e. 'Resolved', do not.
This means we cannot visualise all service desk tickets in our kanban. Any advice would be greatly appreciated - I've tried tweaking the JQL (JQL query always returns the affected issues), and other board settings, but no luck so far. I can provide JQL details and board configuration if helpful.
Thanks