As an organizational administrator of our Atlassian products, I have successfully created and authenticated with two OAuth 2.0 (3LO) applications setup in the Developer Console. These support integration between Jira and an external system using the RestAPI.
The issue is that no other organizational administrators are able to see (and therefore cannot modify) these OAuth applications. There is also no way for me to re-assign these OAuth Applications to another Jira administrator. We are using a password management program to share the Client ID, Secret, etc. with others that need access.
I know that the Atlassian Developer Console does not support sharing OAuth 2.0 applications with other Jira administrators for collaborative management and that only me, as the creator, can manage these OAuth applications.
Will any consideration be made by Atlassian to add one or both of these as new features in the future?
For us this is a risk should I either not be available or leave the organization. We need all of our Jira administrators to be able to manage (or even be able to delete) OAuth applications.