Hi, everybody!
I'm having truoble finding hoy to handle two different portals with my JSM standart account. I asked before to an Atlassian representative and I was told it was possible to do so, the thing is I don't know how. Can you help?
Thanks in advance!
Best, Geri
Geri,
Each portal is associated with a Jira Service Management project. To create another portal, you'll need to create a new project.
Hopefully that answers your question.
Thanks,
Mathew
Hi @Geraldine Benitez , Welcome to the Community! In addition to the info @Mathew Lederman provided, if you are trying to create a second Help Center (not just a project), that isn't available in JSM Standard (that's the plan we have, too). The Premium plan does offer multiple Help Center capability. If you still have questions, please post them and we'll try to help.
Hi @Geraldine Benitez
See this article on Landing Pages (help centers).
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-and-manage-landing-pages-in-a-help-center/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.