Dear community,
This whole panel went completely missing on my Jira. I'm an admin. How do I get it back? I cant view my sprint or anything.
This is what I see now:
Thank you,
Peter
Hello @Péter Mátyás ,
Please have a look on this : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/navigate-to-your-work/
Hi @Péter Mátyás ,
We can't switch back to the older view. As @Satish Venkata Sesetty shared, please refer to the document he provided to understand the navigation in the new view.
Additionally, you can watch the following video for a quick walkthrough:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi9ZbPbWnNEOld vs new navigation in Jira
Thanks,Geethanjali
Thank you for you help!
It's so annoying, to change the view/naming every x months
Could you please help me find this Workload by assignee function?
In Reports of your board, you will see workload report.
Please check once
Thanks
There is no such report.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.