I want to rollout my JSD to my organization.Is there a quick way to create JSD-Customers without the need to purchase Atlassian Guard?
Hey @Oliver Reimers
Simply go to user management and enter the main group that holds all your users.
Then at the bottom, add APP and add JSM Customer.
Hi Arielei, Thanks for the quick response.I need to Add over 200 Customers, that currently do not possess an Atlassian user. Manually inviting them is quite tideous, I believe
Hi Oliver - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Go to your JSM project and then click on Customers. Then in the Add customs section, you can add up to 50 customers at a time by putting in their email addresses and separate them with a comma.
Hi @Oliver Reimers
Our app BulkOps Pro can help you with all your JSM requirements in bulk.
And it's comes with a free 30 days trial, enough time for you to carry out your implementation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.