I found the option for landing pages in our Help Center, but unfortunately I don't quite understand what exactly they can and do and how I end up on such a page in the first place.
Hi @Antonia
If you have multiple JSM projects, you can create a landing page where you can modify the look and fell and set which jsm projects request types will be available on that landing page.
create-and-manage-landing-pages-in-a-help-center
You will need to provide the audience with the URL of the landing page.
I only have one project, so that makes less sense to set up, doesn't it?
Correct, the option to set landing pages if you only have a single project won't make sense.
The reason for it being there is to provide multiple companies there own URL with own look & feel in relation to their project or if a company has subsidiaries and you want to have a different look & feel for the customers from a subsidiary on the same JSM project.
Jms products
Jms is great
Well sugar hunny iced tea
Hindsight
Looking in to the past
Tense?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.