Hi community,
I’m working on migrating a large set of customer and organization data into Jira Service Management (Cloud). I have the data ready in Excel/CSV format and I'm looking for a way to bulk import these records without using the API or any custom coding.
However, when I try using the CSV import feature in the Customers or Organizations section, I get the following error:
"The organizations or customers in the following rows don't exist on this site."
This makes me think that CSV import only allows updating existing records, and does not support creating new customers or organizations.
Can someone confirm:
Is there a way to import new customer and organization records directly via CSV?
If not, is there any easier or no-code solution for this?
Any best practices for non-technical users to achieve this bulk import?
Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.