We recently migrated to Jira in the cloud from our old self-hosted Jira.
Now I need to collect the time logged for a six-month upgrade spread over approximately 20 issues.
How do I get a report to do this?
I can easily see the individual work logs. But our bookkeeper does NOT want to add up hundreds of logs by hand. We're on 21st century software, after all!

But when I click the View Report button, It cannot find ANY logged work.

Specifying one issue seems simple enough, and that doesn't work. I really want to specify my saved query. Which, if I try it ... it shows me 3 hours for one task. Out of 20 tasks. And there are actually more hours for the chosen task.
As recently as May 30th, looking in the individual tasks, the work logs gave a total for the task. Now they don't even do that.
The data are here, but irretrievable!
But Jira is far more capable than this. So ... what am I doing wrong?