Hello,
I want to create sub-tasks from a task and link them successively, as in a Gantt chart.I manage to create the sub-tasks, but not to link them successively.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks in advance
Hello @Aline Veyradier
Please provide screen images showing us your complete automation rule.
It is challenging to advise you on how to change it to achieve your desired outcome when we don't know what you have so far.
Thank you for those images. That is helpful.
I see that you have set the Linked Issues field to link the current subtask being created to "last item created". Is that not working for you?
What results are you observing?
What information is being recorded in the Audit Log for the rule execution?
Hello @Trudy P Claspill ,
Thank you for your help !
That's what I'm aiming for :
And that's what I get with the Linked Issues field set to link the current subtask being created to "last item created" :
Nothing happens and I get this error in the audit log :
which means : "Defined fields may not be available for this project/type. Disregarded fields: Tickets liés (issuelinks)".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.