Hi,
where or how to I add the "lock" symbol to a team-managed project in order to restrict an issue? I'm in a team-managed project and the lock-symbol (see screenshot) is missing in my project. I cannot find a way / option to add it.
Kind regards,
Jens
Hello @Jens
You must have the "Restrict any issue" permission allocated to you for the project in order to be able to set restrictions on an issue. Contact the Project Administrator to find out if you have been granted that permission.
Thanks, Trudy! I'm the project admin, but there is no such permission "restrict any issue" in my team-managed project. Even when I try to create a new role.
I find it in the Work On Issues section of the permissions.
But I don't see it in the documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/next-gen-permissions/
What do you see in that area Work On Issues area of the permission available for a Role?
You said your project is Team Managed. Is it a Software, Business, or Service Management project?
I'm in a team-managed business project and the "restrict any issue" permission is missing. See:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.