Is anyone else experiencing issues with uploading photos in the new "Spotlight" feature?
Hi, @Brian Curr! 👋
Just tested it out and I don't seem to have any issues. What kind of issue are you facing?
Hi @Brian Curr ,
Can you maybe describe the problem? Is it that you cannot click on 'Upload' button, or you can click on it but the image doesn't upload?
I've just tried this on one of our demo/sandbox instances, and it works okay.
Also, have you tried using a different browser (or incognito mode) to see if you're experiencing the same thing there?Another question is, are other users also experiencing this problem?
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Brian Curr
Welcome to the community.
I can't replicate this as well.
Can you try an incognito window or clear your cache and cookies.
I am unable to upload a photo. When I select "upload" nothing happens. I cleared my cache and cookies. I am working on a Macbook within a Google work system.
Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.