Hi Team,
I am not sure if this is the website to ask for assistance for the ‘JIRA Cloud for Sheets’ application that connects to Jira and automates an hourly data pull to Google Sheets, but I am having trouble updating the Google Sheets to update hourly. This has previously been working for the past two months but it has stopped updating hourly since last Friday. Multiple spreadsheets that use this have stopped pulling in data automatically, but if I do it manually it still works.
I already tried disconnecting to the website connection by selecting the ‘Disconnect site’ option and re-establishing the connection to Jira as well as accepting the prompt to allow for the use of my email to schedule an hourly update. I have also tried clearing my browser cache and clearing the cookies, but there has been no changes.
Can you help me fix this problem? If this is not the correct vendor who handles the application, please direct me to who does. Thank you.