Hi all!
I need good advice on how to get rid of workflow statuses which have been created on project level while buidling a simple new workflow on a company managed .
It looks like existing statuses have been used from the dropdown menu during workflow creation, but their names have been altered to fit the specific workflow for this specific project.
This change of name has spread across multiple projects of all kinds - service, software and infrastructure.
It is now shown in user view on kanban boards, which is slightly confusing a few people who work in those Jira projects affected.
I was able to find the new workflow and kick out the statuses there. - However, they're still in our Jira instance and in those other workflows.
Thus far I wasn't able to figure out how to simply delete them on instance admin level. Is there any way to do this wihtout harming those workflows/projects where the altered status appear?
If there's no simple way, is there way at all?
Let me know if I was able to explain the issue clearly enough.
Happy to provide more context if needed.
Cheers,
Raimo