Hi, I am trying to configure HipChat in our instance of JIRA OnDemand following the documentation http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+HipChat+in+JIRA+OnDemand but I dont find the "HipChat Configuration" Link you refer to in the documentation. Can you help to configure it? Thanks.
JIRA OnDemand has not been upgraded to include this plugin yet You might want to check again after the next weekly maintenance schedule.
It would be very helpful if the documentation indicated which release that the feature or doc is associated with since there is a difference between OnDemand and OnPremise. As an OnDemand admin, it's difficult to determine diffierences and frustrating. We shouldn't have to go to a separate area to understand difference, especially when it's not highlighted.
On a related note, we have a page to summarize new features in OnDemand releases - http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+release+summary. Hopefully, this page gives a good overview of what's new.
Since the release have been completed, hipchat plugin and documentation update I still dont see thye option to configure hipchat as explain in the doc. There is no Administration > System > Security > HipChat Configuration in my UI. Any Idea why?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+HipChat+in+JIRA+OnDemand
Hi,
I am attempting to do the same (configure HipChat integration). Is it still unreleased?
In my OnDemand instance's JIRA Plugin listing, there is a HipChat plugin listed (com.atlassian.labs.hipchat.hipchat-plugin, v1.1.3); but I don't have the Administration > System > Security > HipChat Configuration link in my UI.
I had heard (from who I thought was speaking for Atlassian) that this had been released.
Please clarify whether the HipChat plugin has been released or not.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.