Can I pass the Confluence page name as an argument value to the JQL query?
Welcome @G Viswanath Deepak
No, you can embed Jira to Confluence using macros, but cannot add Confluence values to JQL.
I had the same question and it would be nice if this could be done so I can dynamically link a jira story with similar name using the confluence macro.
Hey @G Viswanath Deepak & @Cuong Do
It couldn't be done out of the box,However it's still possible with custom macro created in (our) User Macro for Confluence Cloud app.
It can do mostly everything which is macro related. Here is the Library with a lot of ready to use examples.
If you need, we will create such macro for you, just drop an email: info@wombatscorp.com
Regards,RomanCEO at Wombats Corp
Hi Roman,
I will take a look. Thank you!
Cuong
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.