Hi Community,
I’m reaching out for help as I’ve hit a dead end trying to cancel our Jira subscription.
Our Billing Admin has left the company, and I don’t have billing permissions myself. I urgently need to close the Jira account, but the support channels have led me in circles:
The Atlassian support pages for billing, payments, and pricing keep sending me through an endless loop:
I select a topic,
Then it asks for the product URL (which it doesn't recognize),
And I end up stuck with no path forward—even though I’m logged in.
I tried calling the Sydney support number (I’m in Perth, calling during business hours), but got a recorded message saying no one is available.
I haven’t found any other way to submit a support ticket or get in contact with a human.
I’d appreciate any advice from the community—or even better, if an Atlassian staff member could help escalate this.
All I want is to cancel the account (or downgrade to Free, if that's possible) and avoid unnecessary billing.
Thanks in advance for any guidance.