I'll start by saying I'm not entirely sure if confluence would be the right program for this, or if it would somehow be better in Jira, so I'll take advice for either!
We create a Production Specification for each project that we do, but these are all generally the same, with maybe a few lines of variance here and there. I'd like to be to have a template/page where it lists all the previous product spec requirements. When I need to create a new product spec, I can select the relevant requirements and copy/export/generate a new PS linked to the new product from the requirements I've selected. Ideally I would also be able to add in any unique ones that are missing.
As a bonus, I'd like to link each of these requirements to a test procedure to be used for verification. So after the PS is generated, I can also generate a design verification test plan based on the test procedure from the requirements. These would be two separate documents.
Is this possible? Or is there a better program I can use to do this?