I am trying to create an automation that sends an email out daily and informs users of their tasks that are due (will 3 three emails - due today, due tomorrow and overdue).
This will be based on a custom date field we have in addition to the due date. The field is called "Target Date"
I have created the automation
When scheduled -> then Send email
But i cannot get the correct JQL to search by the custom field (and it doesn't show up in the custom fields on the smart values)
I saw that for the due date the JQL was something like duedate<= 1d or duedate <= now()
and using that logic i tried variations on this before i saw another post where they used a JQL like {{issue.customfield_xxxxx}} to get the custom field
so using that logic i thought something like {{issue.customfield_TargetDate}}<= 1d should work but i am not having any success with any of the variations i've tried