Am I losing my mind?
Just last week I documented a process internally for how to generate an invite to add an external, non-licensed, JSM customer (because I found that the menu option label had changed from 'Customers' to 'Directory'). It was under: Projects > [Project Name] > Directory > Button Name: 'Add customers'.
Now, I go in today to generate an invitation for a new customer and find that the menu option label has once again reverted back form 'Directory' to 'Customers'.
Has/Does anyone else in the community:
a.) Seen these changes? (or is it just me going crazy?)
b.) Know the reason for the change (either from 'Customers' to 'Directory' or 'Directory' back to 'Customers')?
c.) Know how the change was implemented considering the fact that we did not self-initiate any software upgrades? (Because we are Cloud based, do we not maintain any control over software updates?)
d.) KNow where we can see an update history outlining changes to the software and what they impact/impacted?
Thank you all in advance for any insight.
Editing to add screenshots for comparison/clarity...one from last week (directory), and the other (customers) from today...
