Not all pages but one space which has almost 1400 versions in only one page, sometimes too slow some times mid slow sometimes fast it changes tooo much.
Is there a way to make it faster?
I am using cloud.
Thanks.
Hi @İclal Aslan
I doubt it's the number of versions that would make it slow and rather the content of the page. Try breaking it into smaller pages to see if it helps.
If you want to test the theory that it's the number of versions, make a copy of the page then compare the load times, I suspect it would be about the same.
Hi,
Thank you for suggestion. Still the same problem(already tried that)
Oh well, in that case did you unset the make it slow setting in the admin console?
I'm of the opinion that it's the page size that creates the slowness issue.
Example: https://docs.emplifi.io/platform/latest/home/unified-analytics-list-of-widgets
This page lives in Confluence - it takes a long while to load and editing/saving often times out. But the page has about 20 versions.
Options:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.