We have a support portal available to our customers to submit tickets by request type, and within the support portal, we have a knowledge base linked. We recently opened up two email addresses for specific groups to be able to email to open a ticket. We do not want either of these two specific groups to be able to access the portal because we do not want them to have access to the knowledge base.
Because we don't want just anyone creating accounts in our portal, I cannot have our customer access completely open. I have creation limited by domain and folks still have to have a user account to be able to send in the email requests as well.
I recently made the connection that because they are registered users, they will be able to see their emailed requests in portal and are now submitting through the portal as well.
I cannot figure out how to limit this "Vendors" organization to only emailing requests. I cannot restrict access to the email request type through the portal, and technically these people are part of the "Customers" group in Jira so I can't limit by that either.