The Customers tab is no longer there on the new navigation. How do I invite people with the new navigation?
Hi @David Kelly welcome to the community. The "Customers" and "Organizations" have moved under a new menu item under your JSM project called "Directory". You should be able to continue to invite your new customers from there.
You can also get there from Settings / Products / Jira Servicie Management / Organizations and then use 'Add Customes' for the specific Organization.
Hope that helps.
Found it. Thank you!
Looking at JSM today, it appears that 'Directory' has been renamed 'Customers' and you can access 'Customers' and 'Organizations' from there.
Do you know by any chance, if the required role changed with this UI-update? When I set up our JSM, it was enough to be a Project Admin to access this menu and create / manage customers -> not anymore. Do I now need to be licensed as an Agent or any other role?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.